1. This is for UN website(http://www.un.org/en/)
2.This is for UN News Center website ( www.un.org/News)
3. This is for “President Obama Meets with UN Seceretary General Ban Ki moon” video clip (www.youtube.com/watch)
4. This is for education field in UNESCO web site (http://www.unesco.org/new/en/education/)
5. This is for UNESCO Education document (http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002127/212715e.pdf)
6. This is for UNESCO Korea (www.unesco.or.kr)
<Lesson Plan With QR Code>
1. Topic : UN, It’s Your World
1. Skill : Reading / Listening
2. Level : Advanced / High School Students & Adult
3. Objective : Students will be able to explore UN related Web sites and know what they do for the world.
4. How to use : A teacher can use these QR codes to let students know what the UN is and what related fields are. First, have students visit the UN web site via QR code and look trough each category. Then, bring one of the articles in UN Newscenter for reading material and use it as a classroom lesson. In classroom, use the edited version of the article to manage the limited time. After the lesson, let student refer to the UN Newscenter via QR code and read the original version of the article. Next period, let them them listen to the youtube video which includes talk between Obama and Ban kimoon. Use this video as a listening activity material. Fianlly, introduce one of the branch of the UN, which is UNESCO, to students and let them find what fields they are specialized in and give an assigmnet to read the journal thoroughly via QR codes.
★ I worked on QR Code with Amy
★ Link : Amy [http://goodbetterbestamy.wordpress.com/]